Sunday 17 January 2016

Nawab Brahumdagh Bugti rubbished Pak media reports about rejection of asylum plea

Geneva: Prominent Baloch nationalist leader and president of Baloch Republican Party has rubbished the claims by Pakistani media regarding rejection of his asylum plea in Switzerland.
According to details, Pakistani media claimed on Friday that Nawab Brahumdagh Bugti’s asylum plea has been rejected by Swiss authorities due to his alleged “links with a militant organization.”
However, Baloch leader Nawab Brahumdagh Bugti tweeted from his official twitter handle: “I would like to inform my colleagues, party activists and my Baloch Nation not to worry about the news regarding my asylum”.
I would like to inform my colleges, party activists and my Baloch Nation not to worry about the news regarding my asylum.
Nawab Brahumdagh Bugti further tweeted that “It’s just the ‘world’s best spy agency’ desperately trying to know about any progress through cheap propaganda tactics”.
Meanwhile, Baloch Republican Party spokesman Mr Sher Mohammad Bugti urged Pakistani media to verify any news before publishing & stop airing fake news for ratings.

No comments :

Post a Comment